TechBrainism.com is a leading online destination for news and updates focused on the latest Technology, Science, Gadgets and Internet explorations. It is among India’s top sources of breaking mobile news, Science, Auto, Internet, Gadgets Reviews and a Technology category leader among early adopters, savvy technophiles, and casual readers alike.
We Transform Your Vision into Creative Results
A place where you can learn about Internet and Tech world. We also bring Reviews and Deals for you. This platform is a Master Guide for Blogging tips, SEO tools, Affiliate help and Digital marketing.
We at TechBrainism Promise to you that this platform is the last destiny to get consultancy about the digital way of connecting with the clients globally along with how you can market yourself, or your brand, business or products to the global market.
- First Aspire to learn new way to get interactive with the clients or customer globally.
- Get connected with us to get best information about how and what you can do.
- Grow up socially via various digital platforms applying digital strategies to reach global market.
- Scale up your business, brand and product to the global market level with right marketing.
Boost Your Success
We at TechBrainism.in Promise to you that this platform is the last destiny to get consultancy about the digital way of connecting with the clients globally along with how you can market yourself, or your brand, business or products to the global market.
TechBrainism is one of the leading consumer technology websites aimed at helping people understand and use technology in a better way.
At TechBrainism, we serve the hottest consultancy and knowledge in the town through our website, help our audience make better decisions through our detailed reviews, articles, and produce high quality videos on the tech that actually matters the most to the end consumer.
TechBrainism is the blog that guides you to become a better blogger. In this blog, we talk about Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, and much other stuff that can help you to start in this online world and grow your blog like a skyrocket. This blog helps you to seriously grow your blog and help you to generate the right amount of money (but only If you work hard and we don’t share any quick rich schemes). You know that in 2020 blogging has become, so tuff so to stick in this, you need some robust strategies which will work for you.
So we are here to help you with this !
This blog is not for you if:
1. You are Looking For Quick Hacks or Tricks
If you are looking for the “easy way” to grow your blog or if working hard doesn’t sound like your thing, we can’t help you. we don’t know any marketing “loopholes” or quick hacks. we believe hard work is the only thing that leads to success.
2. You Want to Get Rich Quick
Building a business is difficult and takes time. If you are looking for some magical way to get rich quick, then youa are at the wrong place. we help our students and coaching clients build sustainable businesses. Building a sustainable business takes time and effort.
3. You Want to Scam People
If you don’t want to build the best quality product/service possible, please leave this site right now. You will not like our advice.
We’re in a team & individuals with a passion for creativity and this creativity makes us happy hence boosting our power. We strongly believe in transforming the power of illustration, creative designs, ability to do easy communication, engage and inspire people everywhere even every minute. In short, We Love Blogging, we Love Sharing knowledge, and that’s why TechBrainism is our dream blog, and we share quality things here, which helps you. So if you want to know more about us, you can take a look at our Twitter, Facebook and Quora.
TechBrainism.com it has every Clarification to Your Mind’s SHIT (Doubt). Every Innovation and Creativity is Worthy !
#TechBrainism Delivering Information Without Any Manipulations. Keep Learning Keep Growing.
Key Highlights of the TechBrainism Editorial Policy
We take great pride in the quality of the content created by us and are very particular about the content displayed on our website. To ensure consistently high quality of content, we have developed strict editorial guidelines, key features of which are highlighted below.
Sourcing from multiple sources:
- We verify the facts stated in each short from at least three sources thereby ensuring their accuracy
- Our creators read several articles on each short, distil the common facts which emerge and then create original content for the short.
- This practice of sourcing from multiple article helps ensure that our shorts do not reflect the views from one news source and are unbiased and un-opinionated.
Multiple layers of review:
- We make sure that every short goes through multiple layers of review. The first is a self-review process whereby the creator of the short reviews each short based on a carefully designed internal checklist which ensures that the short meets the language, grammar, plagiarism and content guidelines.
- At the second layer of review, a content editor again ensures that each of the guidelines is met.
- Along the way, we also use state-of-the-art anti-plagiarism software which introduces another layer of review to ensure that no improper content sneaks through.
- To constantly keep making our review process better, we, introduced an additional layer of review called SGF (spelling, grammar and fact) check to ensure that all our Shorts are error free to the extent possible.
We take plagiarism seriously:
- We believe in being creative instead of being copycats. Plagiarism is simply not acceptable and any violation is not tolerated.
- We strive to use only such content as is licenced to us by our many content partners and in solely the manner agreed upon in the terms of the licence granted by them
- We apply high anti-plagiarism standards and flag use of even three consecutive words from the source as potential plagiarism. Of course, if these three consecutive words form part of a direct quote, then we do not consider it to be plagiarism.
- We also use state of the art anti-plagiarism software which applies similar high standards and flags any short which does not meet this standard.
- The multiple layers of review ensure that plagiarism is checked at every stage.
Respecting other’s IP:
- We value our intellectual property and similarly respect the intellectual property of others.
- Our creators ensure that images used for our shorts are either based on open source material or used based on a specific license.
- The multi-layer review process and the internal checklist ensure that the source of each image on the shorts is appropriately recorded.
Consistency in language and style:
- In order to ensure consistency in language of our shorts and the style in which they are written, we ensure that they all follow grammar styles which are provided to each creator in our detailed editorial policy.