Everything you should know about Patanjali’s COVID-19 cure Coronil :-
Coronavirus vaccine latest update: Patanjali launches “Coronil” COVID cure
Baba Ramdev headed Patanjali group launched the first Ayurvedic medicine, named ‘Coronil’ to treat COVID-19. The launch comes after CEO of the company, Acharya Balkrishna claimed that the patients who were administered the drug showed successful recovery and also saw a decrease in the viral load in the body. The medicine, made out of Ayurvedic herbs like ashwagandha and giloy claims to have a “100%” recovery rate. Clinical trials for the same are also being done in 12 other centres across the country. In a statement, he said,
“We appointed a team of scientists after COVID-19 outbreak. Firstly, the simulation was done and compounds were identified which can fight the virus and stop its spread in the body. Then, we conducted a clinical case study on hundreds of positive patients and we have got 100 per cent favourable results,”
Apart from this, Balkrishna also advised people to practice yoga and follow good precautions to safeguard themselves against the pandemic, which has affected 4,00,00 people in India alone.
Here are some points about Coronil According to CEO Balkrishna,
- Coronil is able to cure COVID-19 patients within 5-14 days.
- According to Ramdev, COVID-19 patients who were administered Coronil showed 100 per cent recovery rate.
- According to the yoga guru, Coronil is made from a mixture of Ashwagandha, Giloy and Tulsi and can be taken twice daily – morning and evening.
- The report added that clinical trials were conducted in Indore and in Jaipur after Patanjali secured the regulator’s approval.
- Balkrishna also advised people to practice Yoga, and keep oneself healthy through proper diet to boost the immune system.
- Patanjali’s claim comes when the whole world is struggling with COVID-19.
- The number of cases world-wide at present crossed 8M where the death toll crosses 4M. While in India the number crosses 3M following almost 10,000 deaths.