Corona Vaccine Online Registration 2021: How to register online, find nearby vaccination centre, and get Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
The Government of India has launched the online registration portal of Vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase can register online. Please complete the advertisement before registering online.
- 1 Vaccination Eligibility
- 2 You can provide any of the below-mentioned ID with Photo at the time of registration:
- 3 Where to register for Covid-19 vaccination?
- 4 How to find the Covid-19 vaccination centres near me?
- 5 How do I register for the COVID-19 vaccine in India?
- 6 Process for Registration
- 7 How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate?
- Indian citizens who are above 18 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
- After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
You can provide any of the below-mentioned ID with Photo at the time of registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
Where to register for Covid-19 vaccination?
It is important to note that you will have to register in the CoWin portal or the Aarogya Setu app if you want the Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
Step 1: Open the Aarogya Setu app.
Step 2: Visit the ‘Co-WIN’ tab, which is located at the top, next to the vaccination tab.
Step 3: Tap on ‘Vaccination (login/register)’ and then enter your mobile number > click on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
Step 4: Enter the OTP that you got on your device and tap again on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
Step 5: You will be asked to upload a photo ID card type (govt ID/voter ID card/Aadhaar, etc). You will also have to enter your full name, age, gender, year of birth and other details. Additionally, you get to register up to 4 beneficiaries through the Aarogya Setu app. The site will also ask you to submit proof of eligibility.
Step 6: The app will then show the date and availability. You can select the “book” option. Once the registration is successful, you will get an SMS with the appointment details.
Note: There are two types of vaccines that are approved by the government of India – Covaxin and Covishield. (Now Sputnik V from Russia is also set to arrive in India)
How to find the Covid-19 vaccination centres near me?
With Google Maps, you can easily find Covid-19 vaccination centres near you. The app gives you information on vaccine location, and lets you know if you can directly visit that hospital or need to make an appointment. It is worth pointing out that the data that you get on Google Maps is from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Step 1: Open the Google Maps app on your phone. If yo don’t have it on your phone, then you can download it from Play Store. You can also use MapMyIndia to get the same details.
Step 2: Just type ‘Covid 19 vaccination centre’ and the app will show you all the nearby centres.
How do I register for the COVID-19 vaccine in India?
You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In Yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
Process for Registration
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name and date of birth.
- In the final, you will have to make a schedule appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
- For More Details Must Read the Notification.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate?
As mentioned above, we will discuss two ways to download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate. One is using the Aarogya Setu app and the other is from the CoWin app. So firstly, let’s discuss the Aarogya Setu app method step-by-step. There are some pre-requisites and we have mentioned them below:
- Latest Aarogya Setu App
- Beneficiary ID
- An active Mobile Number
The year 2020 was not good for everyone because of the Covid-19 aka Coronavirus pandemic. Currently, India is at the peak of Coronavirus cases and Delhi and Maharashtra are the hotspots as the second wave of Coronavirus strikes. People have started getting vaccination as it has been proven effective against the Coronavirus. However, the vaccination certificate is quite important as this will be the proof of our vaccination. The certificate will be beneficial for travel and more. Moreover, the vaccination certificates are available to download once you get vaccinated. In this article, we will discuss how to download the Covid-19 certificate. It is a very easy process and won’t take much of your time. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download from Aarogya Setu App:
Step 1: Download or update the Aarogya Setu app’s latest version.
Step 2: Launch the application and tap on the CoWin pane.
Step 3: Now tap on the vaccination certificate option, and hit the “Get Certificate” button after entering your beneficiary ID.
Note: The beneficiary ID is provided at the time of registration of vaccination.
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download from CoWin Website:
Step 1: Launch any web browser and visit the CoWin website by clicking here.
Step 2: Enter your beneficiary reference ID, and hit the search button.
Step 3: Download your certificate.
Moreover, you can also download the CoWin app and get your certificate on the go. To download it by just simply opening the app and then enter your beneficiary ID. Hit the search, and then download your certificate.
Note: CoWin app does not allow you to register for vaccination, but it allows you to download your vaccination certificate.